The Self Care Forum has published a list of ways organisations and individuals can participate in the awareness event. Ideas include:
- Holding a small event such as a coffee-morning or ‘meet the experts’ talk
- Putting up a poster and/or displaying leaflets and Self Care Forum factsheets
- Adding the Self Care Week logo to your website with a link to the NHS website
- Getting involved on social media using #selfcareweek and #selfcareforlife
- Scheduling a #selfcareweek twitter chat for #selfcareweek
- Joining the Self Care Forum’s twitter chat on Monday 18 November at midday @SelfCareForum
- Sending a press release and Self Care Week logo to your local newspaper
- Finding out if there are planned activities taking place locally and joining in
- Finding a partner that’s keen to join-forces and collaborate on planning a shared event.
- Sharing activity information with the Self Care Forum via @SelfCareForum on Twitter
A full list of resources for Self Care Week can be found on the website.