How to join
The PIF TICK is open to NHS, charity, voluntary and private sector organisations creating and publishing health information. The flexible criteria were tested in cross-sector organisations, large and small.
The application process
- Pay Fee
- Pre Assessment Paperwork
- Assessment Visit
- Action Plan
- Action Plan Implementation
- Sign off and certification
- PIF TICK Awarded for 12 months
- Reassessment and renewal of membership
Fees are annual and are based on the sector and size of the organisation. The scheme is operated on a not-for-profit basis. The fees cover the cost of operating the scheme and are staged based on sector and revenue to allow equal access to the scheme for small charities and large corporate organisations.
- Charitable organisation £500-£3000 plus VAT
- NHS Trusts and centrally funded organisations £1000 plus VAT
- Commercial organisations from £500 plus VAT upwards
Complete the form in the link below to find out the fee that will apply to your organisation.