Launched in 2018, Knowvember is a chance for librarians and knowledge specialists to showcase the many ways they mobilise evidence and knowledge.
It is an opportunity to encourage more people working in the NHS to apply and use evidence, build know-how, continue to learn and drive innovation.
For Knowvember19, Library and Knowledge Services is asking professionals to share the work they have been doing throughout the year, or have planned for next year.
It could be setting up a repository, managing website content, running randomised coffee trials or sharing the NHS Knowledge Mobilisation Framework.
There are lots of ways to get involved in this year’s event including:
- Sharing activity on social media using #Knowvember19
- Sharing lessons learned about making time for knowledge management by sending a message to the Community of Practice for Knowledge Management
- Taking part in the Twitter #ukmedlibs chat at 12.30pm on 19 November
- Using the self assessment tool with your team to see how well you are using evidence and knowledge
- Watching the weekly pre-recorded webinars featuring an aspect of knowledge mobilisation throughout November
- Planning mobilising evidence and knowledge activities to run throughout 2020
Ideas and examples are available on the Knowledge Management Toolkit.
Further information about Knowvember is available here.