Expert Self Care has launched a new app in collaboration with the West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership, charities and young carers.
The Young Carers Support App makes it easy for young carers to find reliable information and services.
It covers five key areas:
- Learn how to keep well – physically and emotionally.
- Know how to get help and support when you need it.
- Develop useful everyday skills.
- Make better-informed choices about your health and wellbeing.
- Find local information if your area has subscribed to a local page.
The app bears the PIF Tick – the UK quality mark for trustworthy health information.
Local areas can customise the app for young carers in their area. Learn more about local area customisation here.