PIF Partner membership is a mutually beneficial relationship, which meets an organisation’s specific needs, while providing a core set of benefits.
Central to PIF partnership is the desire to share insight and knowledge to support PIF’s vision. For all organisations, there is a strategic alignment with promoting access to trustworthy patient information and raising the profile of health information and support.
The benefits of Partner membership are tailored to suit the needs of the Partner organisation. Pricing is based on the agreed membership package, but includes the
- Regular discussions with a dedicated PIF Account Manager.
- Access to insights and understanding of healthcare issues.
- Opportunity to collaborate with PIF on public campaigns and projects.
- Increased visibility with key audiences, and the opportunity to meet and engage with new contacts from across the healthcare system.
- Inclusion on the PIF website, with logo and website link, demonstrating a commitment to the achievement of PIF’s vision to our broad cross sector membership.
The Partner package can be customised and may include add-on benefits, for example:
- Training for staff on writing in plain English, patient involvement, risk communication and health and digital literacy. This can be delivered remotely via Zoom or face to-face to staff. PIF training is accredited by the CPD Standards Board.
- Use of the Sounding Board Service annually.
Together with the following benefits for unlimited staff members:
Access to members only content
- Free resources, such as how to guides on Involving users, Communicating risks and benefits and Finding and referencing evidence sources.
- Free reports and publications, including our COVID Choices survey, Health and Digital Literacy. Web accessibility and Guide to producing health information for young people.
- Free lunchtime webinars on a variety of topics including sector specific networking.
- Use of the Ask the Membership service where you can pose queries to other PIF members.
- Opportunity to become a Reviewer on the PIF Sounding Board. Sounding Board reviewers are a carefully selected panel of health information professionals drawn from the PIF membership to peer review health information on specific projects.
- Events and CPD accredited training on topics including Health and digital literacy and Writing health information.
- Use of the PIF Sounding Board - a sense-checking and peer-review service for health information in review or development.
We also provide a weekly newsletter, PIF Aware, which brings together health information news to ensure your expertise is kept up to date.