PIF Partner membership is a mutually beneficial relationship, which meets an organisation’s specific needs, while providing a core set of benefits.
Central to PIF partnership is the desire to share insight and knowledge to support PIF’s vision. For all organisations, there is a strategic alignment with promoting access to trustworthy patient information and raising the profile of health information and support.
The benefits of Partner membership are tailored to suit the needs of the Partner organisation. Pricing is based on the agreed membership package but includes the following benefits for unlimited staff members:
Access to members only content:
- Free resources, such as how to guides on Communicating risks and benefits and Finding and referencing evidence sources.
- Free reports and publications, including our COVID Choices survey and Guide to producing health information for young people.
- Free lunchtime webinars on a variety of topics including involving users.
- You can Ask the PIF membership and use the discussion forum to enable direct responses from members.
- Opportunity to become a Reviewer on the PIF Sounding Board. Sounding Board reviewers are a carefully selected panel of health information professionals drawn from the PIF membership to peer review health information on specific projects.
- Events and CPD accredited training on topics including Health and digital literacy and Writing health information.
- Job adverts which allow you direct access to our highly skilled and motivated membership of health information professionals.
- Use of the PIF Sounding Board - a sense-checking and peer-review service for health information in review or development.
We also provide a weekly newsletter, PIF Aware, which brings together health information news to ensure your expertise is kept up to date.
- Regular discussions with a dedicated PIF Account Manager.
- Access to insights and understanding of healthcare issues.
- Opportunity to collaborate with PIF on public campaigns and projects.
- Increased visibility with key audiences, and the opportunity to meet and engage with new contacts from across the healthcare system.
- Inclusion on the PIF website, with logo and website link, demonstrating a commitment to the achievement of PIF’s vision to our broad cross sector membership.