for up to 10 named staff
Access to members only content:
- Free resources, such as how to guides on Communicating risks and benefits and Finding and referencing evidence sources.
- Free reports and publications, including our COVID Choices survey and Guide to producing health information for young people.
- Free lunchtime webinars on a variety of topics including involving users.
- You can Ask the PIF membership and use the discussion forum to enable direct responses from members.
- Opportunity to become a Reviewer on the PIF Sounding Board. Sounding Board reviewers are a carefully selected panel of health information professionals drawn from the PIF membership to peer review health information on specific projects.
- Events and CPD accredited training on topics including Health and digital literacy and Writing health information.
- Job adverts which allow you direct access to our highly skilled and motivated membership of health information professionals.
- Use of the PIF Sounding Board - a sense-checking and peer-review service for health information in review or development.
We also provide a weekly newsletter, PIF Aware, which brings together health information news to ensure your expertise is kept up to date.