An evaluation of the pilot scheme found pilot organisations saw equal value in mapping their processes against the criteria, the assessment visit itself and the resulting action plan.
- 100% felt the scheme helped maintain or improve internal processes and procedures
- 90% made changes to their internal processes as a result of the assessment
- 100% would recommend the scheme to other organisations
- 100% described the assessment as informative
- 90% described the assessment as both robust and supportive.
Based on the success of the pilot the scheme was opened to new members in May 2020.