An evaluation of the pilot scheme found pilot organisations saw equal value in mapping their processes against the criteria, the assessment visit itself and the resulting action plan.
- 100% felt the scheme helped maintain or improve internal processes and procedures
- 90% made changes to their internal processes as a result of the assessment
- 100% would recommend the scheme to other organisations
- 100% described the assessment as informative
- 90% described the assessment as both robust and supportive.
Based on the success of the pilot the scheme was opened to new members in May 2020.
About the PIF TICK
The PIF TICK (Trusted Information Creator) is the UK-wide Quality Mark for Healthcare Information.
PIF TICK - the quality mark for trustworthy health information
Having the PIF TICK on leaflets, websites, apps or videos shows an organisation’s health information has been through a professional and robust production process. The PIF TICK is awarded after a thorough application and assessment process.NHS organisations,…
Case studies and resources
Case studies from organisations involved in the PIF TICK and recent webinars about the PIF TICK.