|Job Role:||Senior Medical Writer|
c£30,000 per annum, pro-rata
Part time, 25-30 hours per week
|Deadline for Applications:||Tuesday 4 January 2022|
Are you committed to providing high quality health information and want to make a difference to people affected by lymphoma? If so, we are looking for an experienced medical writing professional to join our small and friendly Publications team.
This is an exciting and varied role where you will use your experience to scope and produce new information about lymphoma that is evidence-based, reliable, and to a high editorial standard. Working closely with the Publications Manager you have a key role in driving forward improvement in our medically-based information including web, print and multimedia materials.
To be successful you will need to be:
- Highly organised and analytical, as you make the complex subject of lymphoma, its diagnosis and treatment, accessible to anyone affected by lymphoma.
- Adaptable, as you will provide medical expertise within the organisation.
- Focused, with excellent IT and digital skills.
- Collaborative and innovative, as you will research and keep up-to-date with current and emerging trends in the diagnosis and treatment of lymphoma.
Lymphoma Action is a national charity that provides information and support to people affected by lymphoma – the fifth most common cancer in the UK. We have a great working culture that focuses on what we are here to do but also on being creative, supportive and having the right environment to be effective.
How to apply
- If you would like to find out more about this role, please read the Recruitment Pack which includes the Job Description & Person Specification.
- To apply, please complete the Job Application Form. Your application needs to evidence how you have gained the skills and experience we are looking for, as per the selection criteria in the Person Specification.
- CVs will only be accepted if accompanied by a completed Job Application Form.
- As an inclusive organisation committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of society. We also encourage applications that will help increase the diversity of our workforce, welcoming applications from those with disabilities and from minority groups and from different backgrounds and experiences.
- Applicants are also asked to complete an Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, which will be kept separately to the Application Form.
- To apply, please email your Application Form and Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 4 January 2022 at 12pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview via email on 6 January. Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams on Wednesday 12 January 2022.
We reserve the right to review applications and schedule interviews on an on-going basis, so early applications are encouraged.
If you have any queries about the application process or would like more information about the role, please contact Non Kinchin-Smith, HR Officer email@example.com