Bupa is looking for a Head of Health Content to lead its team creating high quality health content for online platforms and customers.
- Job type: Full-time
- Salary: Circa £45K - £55K dependent on experience
- Based: London
- Closing date: 24 January 2020
The Head of Health Content leads a team that creates high quality health content for online platforms and customers across Bupa Global & UK to drive brand benefit and commercial performance.
What you'll be doing
- Oversee the production and update of content for Bupa Global & UK’s online health content platforms
- Deliver health content to meet the needs of Bupa’s customers, patients and residents
- Set and monitor health content quality standards across Bupa Global & UK
What’s a typical day?
- Define the strategy for, produce, update and deliver content for Bupa’s UK online health content platform, making sure it meets the needs of our customers, patients and residents
- Overall accountability for the production and ongoing review/update of the health topic library, meeting national health content quality standards and for the regular production of wellbeing content.
- Engage Bupa’s clinical community to ensure the production of accurate, engaging and diverse content
- Collaborate with digital colleagues to make sure online content reaches the widest possible audience and provides commercial value for Bupa
- Make sure that high-quality health content is integrated into the products and services delivered to customers.
- Work with and support stakeholders to make sure the very best bespoke health content is delivered to customers as part of their Bupa journey
- Undertake internal communications and engagement activity to maximise awareness of and buy-in to the team’s in-house production capabilities
- Build strong relationships with Clinical leads and Digital Marketing and Corporate Affairs teams
- Lead a team and their relationship with a bank of freelance health editors
- Identify plans, budgets, timescales and KPIs for all projects and programmes of work
Who we’re looking for
- Charismatic, collaborative, innovative, forward-thinking – and customer-obsessed
- A commitment to high editorial standards and experience in the creation of high quality health content
- Clear familiarity with content marketing and digital platforms
- Effective stakeholder management skills and the ability to network and influence at all levels in a complex matrix-style organisation
- An inspiring and motivational people and team manager
- Experience of programme and cross-business project management
- Credible, confident, articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of healthcare governance structures and priorities would be great
For a full description of requirements and information on how to apply visit: https://bupa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/EXT_CAREER/job/Central-London/Head-of-Health-Content_R1053577